- We offer stabling for our guests’ horses.
- The horses are stabled in covered pens in groups of two or three.
- Meal (Nanta) is provided, if you need special meal, please let us know beforehand.
-Maps of the area are provided with marked routes.
- In summer we offer “Natural horse handling” courses with Mexican horse-breaker Chico Ramírez on how to break horses naturally. For more information:www.chicoramirez.com
- Although we do not offer our own horse transport, we can look into helping with organising transport depending on the point of departure and number of horses.
- The farmhouse is the starting point for a number of routes in l’Anoia as well as visits to Clariana, Argençola, Tous, etc.